Hey Snob parents, Cole here. Mother’s day is just around the corner and I am sure some of you dads out there are trying to figure out some last minute gifts and or surprises to help celebrate your wife. I am here to help save the day! This year, since there really isn’t an option to take your wife and children out to brunch or dinner, or even a fun family activity, we have to be creative on how to give our wife the most special day she deserves right at home. Below are some sweet celebratory ideas along with some last minute gifts.
We recently used a company called The Picnic Collective. They come to your home and completely set up a beautifully decorated picnic for you and your family. There are different styles you can choose from like Bohemian, Tropical, Coastal, or Endless Summer. If you would prefer to set something up yourself, they have a Mother’s Day themed basket you can purchase that will be delivered fresh to you! I highly recommend using this company, they come set up, come clean up and provide beautiful displays.
Another great last minute idea for Mother’s Day is ordering dehydrated flowers. Our favorite company to order from is Le Fleur Eclose. Dehydrated flowers are a great surprise because they last for a year or more. In order to make these flowers into more of an experience rather than just a gift, I recommend having them displayed with breakfast in bed or having one of your kids bring them in to mom. These flowers are easy to carry and allow for creativity on how to get your kids involved with presenting them to their mom.
At home spa day! I think all parents would appreciate this one. Surprise mom with her favorite candles, lotions, body oils, you know – all the good stuff. Then, after giving her the gifts, go ahead and set up an at-home spa to let her enjoy.
Gift time! Below is a quick list of gifts I know my wife loves.
- Creed Perfume “Love in White”
- Again, Le Fleur Eclose Dehydrated Flowers. Can’t go wrong!
- My wife loves Nest candles. Her favorite is “Grapefruit”.
- The Jewelry brand, Erica Woolston, creates gold beaded bracelets with your children’s initials or name in them. Kelsea loves the gold beaded bracelets right now and says they are so in! So why not turn a fashion trend into something a little more personal and meaningful.
- If you are like our family and have a 2 year old, go ahead and get creative and have your child draw something for their mom! Any drawing is sure to be adorable, meaningful and bring a smile to her face.
- Lastly, I believe mom’s deserve the world! Especially my wife, so I always want to make sure I throw in something that truly shows just how much I appreciate everything she does for our family. This is where you have to get personal and think of something your wife has really been wanting for a while and surprise her with it. It’s worth the price, they deserve every penny!
I hope these last minute Mother’s Day ideas help you give your wife the special day she deserves, even during quarantine.