Hey Snobs! Kelsea here to share some last minute Father’s Day ideas. If you’re like me, last minute is the way everything usually ends up going! But not to fear, I know exactly how to throw together amazing last minute gift ideas. Father’s Day is just around the corner and not all restaurants are open yet and a typical Father’s Day might not be possible this year. Below are some gift ideas as well as activities to do with the family this Father’s Day, 2020 style!
Let’s start with some family activities, we have just one child, Zayden, and it will be his second Father’s Day, so we are really going to cherish this one while he is so young and our only one! Here are some possible activities to do with the family.
- Day Trip! What better idea than to take a drive up the coast and have some beautiful beach stuff packed and ready to go. We recommend really making the day out of it and making sure you have a tent or umbrella to cool off under, plenty of dad’s favorite foods and drinks, some music and toys for the little one. I recommend either doing this early in the day and leaving in the afternoon so you have time to get back home and shower off for dinner. Or have a brunch at home kind of morning and head to the beach for the remainder of the day to watch the sunset. You can’t go wrong with this one, the whole family will love it.
- Rent an airbnb for the weekend! Dad’s do so much, they deserve more than just a day! Why not take the weekend to rent a beach house or cabin somewhere to enjoy a weekend with the family. We have always loved our experiences with airbnb and it also makes for the perfect opportunity to try some new restaurants in that area!
- Cooking dad’s favorite meal of all time as a family. Whether it be breakfast in bed or a 5 course delicious dinner, it means a lot to anyone when people take the time to cook them their favorite dishes! Especially when the kids get involved. Classic idea but you can never go wrong!
- Always, always, always include something adorable your little one makes for their dad. Zayden can hardly draw but any sort of artwork is meaningful and precious! Definitely a sweet gift you will want to hold on to forever. Oh, and don’t forget to put the date on it!
- Our family is getting into a lot more at-home workouts. This year I think it would be cool (and motivating!) to get your hubby a nice luxury workout item. Perfect example would be the Louis Vuitton jump rope linked here. Also, you can never go wrong with a peloton or something like that.
- If the dad in your family is anything like Cole, you definitely can’t go wrong with a nice new shoe. Summer is here and it is time to change up the shoe game! Whether it be a cool sandal, slide, tennis shoe, or loafer, make sure it is something meaningful and from a brand your husband loves.
- Similar to the above, sunglasses are in right now! You could definitely give a meaningful gift by giving your husband some handsome new shades to rock this summer.
Get creative and think hard about the things the dad in your family truly loves.
Family time is important and you can’t go wrong with that either. Good luck and have a wonderful Father’s Day!