Hey Snobs! Kelsea + Cole here. We just wanted to write a fun blog about how we are still keeping up our Snob-Approved fashion during this quarantine. We decided to use this time to get some use out of our luxury loungewear attire! Plus a few more fun at home style tips. We broke this blog down into two parts: what Kelsea has been wearing + her tips and what Cole has been wearing + his tips.
Kelsea’s Quarantine At-Home Attire
Hey fashionista Snobs! I want you all to know that I mean it when I say that I have actually really been making an effort to get dressed every day into something comfortable yet Snob-Approved for my around the house looks. I notice that on the days when I wake up, do my morning facial routines and pick out an outfit that I feel good in, my day is ten times more productive! Plus, it makes me feel like life is a little closer to normal. Here are some of my favorite style tips + favorite things I have been dressing in over the past few weeks at home.
- Gucci Slides – comfortable, yet, dressy and put-together.
- Luxury leggings almost all day everyday – Throwing on my Lulu Lemon Align Leggings just straight up feels good. Plus, I love the buttery soft fabric!
- My Off-White Sweatshirts – I have never not felt cool while wearing anything Off-White, just saying. A definite feel-good outfit for quarantine
- Crop T’s with my LuluLemon Leggings and Addidas Tennis Shoes – Basically my go to when I take Zayden for walks in his Nuna stroller around the neighborhood.
- Yes… I still have been using my purses! I am getting phenomenal use of my Saint Laurent Fanny Pack and my Louis Vuitton Multi-Pochette. Easy to have on my body at all times to hold my phone etc.!
Overall, Snobs, this is just a great time to get use out of your cute loungewear that you don’t typically wear out and about! My biggest tip of all would be wearing something that is put together and comfortable that you actually would go out in public in!
Cole’s Quarantine At-Home Attire
Hey guys. This quarantine I have pretty much been on the same page as Kelsea. I have been really good at getting up and out of bed and doing my normal “getting ready” routine. And I have to agree, having a put-together outfit on has made me feel more productive and like things are in the norm. Here are some of my favorite go-to’s over the past few weeks at home.
- Designer T’s (Off-White, Gucci and Heron Preston are some of my most worn)
- Designer Lounge Shorts/pants
- Louis Vuitton Slip On Sandals
- Off-White Hoodie (On the same page as Kelsea with this one!)
- My Palm Angels Tracksuit
- Adidas or Champion workout wear for walks around the neighborhood with Kelsea and the baby
- My Louis Vuitton Sneakers