Kelsea here to talk about one of my recent new fashion obsessions, the Louis Vuitton X Exhibition in Beverly Hills! For those who are not native to Los Angeles and/or just may not have heard about this amazing fashion exhibit, I’m here to tell you everything you need to know so you can make a trip there before it officially closes in November.
1. The exhibition is located on the corner of Rodeo Drive and Little Santa Monica Blvd. in Beverly Hills, CA.
2. The exhibition is an ode to the brand’s rich past and features almost 200 of the most pivotal collections and collaborations in LV’s history.
3. The iconic archived pieces are displayed in 10 rooms, all creatively and thoughtfully designed to highlight the inspiration behind the designs.
4. They have a whole room dedicated to LV’s red carpet moments, including three stunning Met Gala dresses worn by A-listers: Taylor Swift, Sofie Turner, and Michelle Williams. This room was by far my personal favorite!
5. Don’t leave your camera at home! This expressive and meticulously designed space is a godsend for original Instagram content. I knew I had to go to the event after I saw the gorgeous pictures that Jeffree Star posted on his Snapchat. The pink staircase in particular is an amazing spot to get a cute pic!
6. They have items available to purchase! If you’re a lover of Louis Vuitton, like me, you’ll definitely appreciate the pop up store on the second floor which houses ready to wear women’s fashion, shoes, fragrances, accessories, and leather goods. I personally love these little sunglass pins for denim jackets, and the luggage tag with the special Beverly Hills heat stamp is only available here for $205. You can bet I bought one for my LV luggage.
7. The exhibition is going on a world tour! Although it first premiered in Beverly Hills, the exhibition will eventually make its way to various cities around the world for all you international fashionistas to attend as well.
8. The Louis Vuitton X exhibition is open until November 10th, which means you still have a little bit of time left to check it out. Plus best of all, admission is 100% free!
~ Bon Voyage, Snob World
Click any of the images below to see a slide show of larger images…